Wednesday, August 29, 2012

PTA Partnership Perks




At Chets Creek Elementary, we LOVE our PTA!! This association works so hard to create a partnership between our families and our school. In addition, they help support our school in many different ways. In 4th grade specifically, our students have already received two special "gifts" from our PTA. In addition to the adorable red t-shirts they sponsored for every child, they also provided the necessary funds for our Music Department (Mrs. Tamburrino) to purchase recorders for each and every one of our fourth grade students! Our students will be receiving their brand new recorders at the very first Music Resource their homeroom class attends this year.


So many parents and students at our school have already graciously agreed to support our PTA this year by paying their $6.00 to join. Several classes in our school are also VERY close to 100% membership for their entire class! If your family has not yet joined our awesome PTA, please consider doing so this week. The PTA membership drive ends soon. :-


Students, which "gift" from PTA are you most excited about and why?


17 comments:

  1. the gift I like the bst is the recorder because i've waited a long time for a musical instrument!Macy

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love the PTA:)
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the recorder the most because,I have never had any mouth peice instrument before, iam looking forward to playing on my recorder.
    Audrey:):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy that the PTA gave us recorders for 4th grade! Thank you PTA!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. there are just sooo many gifts that PTA gives us (cause they are SUPER sweet) that i can't decide! abigale;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The PTA is so nice because they gave us a RECORDERS. THANK you PTA Love Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite gift the PTA gave us is the recoreders!! Because I loooove music and Mrs.Tamborino!!Thanks PTA!! Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that the PTA helps our school and gave us the recorders...Bryce

    ReplyDelete
  9. now that i have the recorders i have to agree with everybody else about the P.T.A. helping our school get recorders.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like that the pta gave us the recorders so I thing I will Join pta soooon...Jonathan

    ReplyDelete
  11. boy am i so thankful that we have our pta members to help our school

    ReplyDelete
  12. im so glad we have PTA im really looking forward to learning to play them!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    my brother says they r fun to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANKS PTA!!!!!!!!!!:):):):)


    LOVE:grace

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so glad that we have PTA because that always give us the things we need for school and home!!! Love Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  14. My mom joined and i love how much they give to us
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  15. I cant wait to learn how to clean my recorder.
    AUDREY

    ReplyDelete
  16. My recorder is my favorite.
    AUDREY:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! Student Chefs, please remember to sign your comment with FIRST NAMES ONLY. Your comments will appear after approval. Thank you!